Tuesday, August 4, 2020

100,000 Streams on WATER!
























Thank you so much to everyone who has streamed "Water" on Spotify! We just passed 100,000 streams! Watching each stage of a song come to life is such a unique experience. From writing to arranging, to playing the song live, to producing, recording, to releasing and marketing. Each step is so unique and I feel so excited that this song is out in the world for people to hear. 

My next release is my favorite song I've ever written. It's currently in the mixing/mastering process. I can't wait to share it with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

How to grow your TikTok following!

How I grew my TikTok from 0-178k followers in 6 months If you weren't already on TikTok before quarantine, I can almost gua...