Thursday, August 27, 2020

Quarantine Crafts

Today marks day 164 days that I have been living in quarantine. It has been an interesting six months, to say the least. I've listened to the Harry Potter audiobooks almost three times through, I've written many songs, posted 100s of TikToks, watched half of Netflix, and I've gotten very into crafting!

If you're also interested in getting into crafting, I'd like to share a couple of my favorite quarantine crafts!

Crocheting

I have been crocheting for a while, but during the first few months of quarantine, I dove back in.  I made my first full blanket! This year I fell in love with Bernat Pop yarn from Yarnspirations.  I love the way this yarn slowly changes from one color to the next. They have so many choices of different colors to match whatever you have in your house!

   

I also discovered my new favorite crochet hooks! These hooks have a comfortable handle that makes them easier to hold onto!

 


Polymer Clay Earrings

I have gotten extremely into making polymer clay earrings! I hope to open an Etsy shop soon! If you'd like to see some of the earrings I've made click HERE

This is the clay I used to get started 

 

These are my favorite affordable earring backs

   

I highly recommend getting these small cookie cutters!

 

Getting mica powder and clay stamp sheets can add some extra pizzazz to your clay creations!

   











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Blog Post

How to grow your TikTok following!

How I grew my TikTok from 0-178k followers in 6 months If you weren't already on TikTok before quarantine, I can almost gua...